ITBUZZPRESS terms and Conditions
Agreement to Communicate Electronically
License to use this site
ItBuzzPress grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to modify it or re-use it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ItBuzzPress.
ItBuzzPress provides this website to you subject to the following conditions. In visiting ItBuzzPress or associated websites you accept these conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ItBuzzPress, and is protected by international copyright laws. Consequently, ItBuzzPress trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ItBuzzPress’ in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the company.
Third Party Links and Content
The provision of content and links to other websites or locations is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other, websites or locations, or their contents. Because ItBuzzPress has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content, you acknowledge and agree that ItBuzzPress is not responsible for these resources. Additionally, ItBuzzPress is not responsible for the availability of such third party sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any damages resulting from use or transactions related to such sites or resources.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Further, under no circumstance must you misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the Website. Additionally, you must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website. Any attempt to do would be a criminal offence.
Books sale policy
Furthermore, in making a purchase, you agree and recognise that:
- eBooks will be supplied in Portable Document Format (PDF) therefore it is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of the appropriate software necessary for viewing the eBook.
- ItBuzzPress reserves the right to sell our eBooks in other formats (i.e. Print format, epub format) by means of other websites.
- All products listed and sold via this application are copyright ownership of ItBuzzPress, and making illegal copies of your ebook files will be considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- ItBuzzPress eBook files are safe for download and do not carry any malware that could harm and/or damage the purchaser's eReader/computer/device or smartphone. However, all eBook files are bought at the purchaser's risk, and purchasers should take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of their eReader, computer, device or smartphone.
- That the purchaser is solely responsible for the storage of any physical and downloaded content, and that ItBuzzPress cannot be held responsible for the loss of eBook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt, i.e. purchases are held at the purchaser's own risk and that accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by ItBuzzPress.
The following Payment Gateway are used to purchase our eBooks:
- PayPal for PayPal account Holders
- Skrill Merchant Services for Credit Card Payment
Skrill Merchant Services Account Holder: Francesco Marchioni T/A ITBUZZPRESS
ItBuzzPress is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. When we transmit sensitive information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver goods to you that you ordered directly from us
- To deliver electronic services, such as newsletters or downloads that you request
- To alert you to amendments, corrections, special offers, updated information and other new services from ItBuzzPress, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
We have never, and will never, sell data to any third party. We share order-related information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as payments and order fulfilment. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.